Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hoo Who

Hello.  Welcome.  Thank you for taking the time to visit.  Won't keep you long.   Just a quick ATC.  I love PaperArtsy metal card, a layer of metal bonded to card.  It embosses beautifully.  



I cut my ATC using Sizzix ATC die and embossed with Sizzix embossing folder.  Then I coloured with Raisin, Slate and Bottle alcohol inks.  The stamp is Crafty Individuals Airmail Owl.  I fussy cut the owl and the word OWL.  I have used a piece of pine bark and mounted the owl on foam pads.  So there he sits, waiting for pumpkins maybe.  

Joining the fun at
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge 118 - Oh My Chickens 
Ett Trykk - Naturelement 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It 
That Craft Place Challenge - Things With Wings 
Country View Challenge 7 - Layers 

Thanks for dropping by.  Happy crafting. 

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ATC, I love the metallic embossing and the owl ,,, a stunning combination :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kay Wallace said...

This is a grand ATC, Gail!! I love the background color and pattern and texture!! Owl image appears "fluffy" and is well suited for that piece of bark!! A lot of wonderful art in a very tiny space, Gail! Good on you!

Stacey said...

brilliant atc i love the background. and owls are so popular right now. thanks for joining us at that craft place

Renee Matarese said...

I love all birds but owls are one of my favorites! I love your background! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Renee

Lizzy said...

Super card! I love it. Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time x

Sylvia said...

Love the texture on your owl ATC, fabulous.

Sylv xx

Brenda Brown said...

A great ATC, love the textures and colours. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts September Challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x