Hello Nomad friends. Second of the month and time for the August Card Chain Challenge Reveal. Make a card, send a card, get a card. Everyone gets a card. Everyone is a winner!!!!
26 awesome artists exchanged cards around the world this month. I received a beautiful card from Joanne in the UK and mine winged it's way to Imke in Germany.
I went with the options of colours,exact matching not required LOL, friendship and mouse. But I only need to use one so it's all good. I used a Graphic 45 journal card for my base panel and added some promarker colour to some of the printed elements. I stamped around a bit with Lost Coast Designs Small Circle Shaddow Frame stamp off block with tan ink and added a die cut hello from Poppystamps. The mouse id Lost Coast Designs Ta Dah! stamped on grey card and fussy cut. I added some texture using promarkers to give him a bit of a fluffy look.
If you would like to see all the amazing card that winged their way around the planet for August check out the REVEAL POST.
If you would like to join the fun SIGN UP HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment