Thursday 23 January 2020

My Dog Likes Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.   I love this grumpy dog stamp from AALL and Create and I saw they had a challenge using techniques from a recent craftalong so I thought I'd play.


I smooched distress oxide antique linen, fossilised amber and salty ocean in the background.  I added some fossilized amber and salty ocean DOx through Aall&Create Magic stencil and stamped the skull music stave from Aall&Create Rocking Solo stamp set with Salty Ocean Dox.  I also stamped the domino/clock stamp across the card.  I stamped the clock on a piece of white card that I had also smooched with DOx inks.  I cut around the clock and part of the grungy design and edged it with Candied Apple DOx.  I stamped the dog from the Coffee First set, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut.  I added him and the clock panel to the card.  I stamped the sentiment with Candied Apple DOx and then black archival on top.  Some smears of red and blue, mount on a red card base and done.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Besotted With Our Pets
Mod Squad Challenge - Use A Critter
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2003
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Favourite Stamps
We Love 2 Create Challenge 1 - Anything Goes Mixed Media

7 comments:

brenda said...

It's a real fun creation and wonderful bust of colours, many thanks for joining in with our January theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Gail :-) the pup is fabulous and I love the background and sentiment, This really made me smile :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dora said...

Funny! Very pretty card. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

Vickie Y said...

Love the vibrant colors! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Terry said...

https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
Super cute card and your right Monday's suck lol...thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create Hugs and good luck Terry (DT) xxx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

The image is how I use to feel on Mondays...until retirement! Thanks for sharing this bold and bright card with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Marlies said...

A lovely fun card with a very grumpy dog. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies