Thursday 30 January 2020

What's That Look

Hello.  Welcome.  All the paper and card I used on this card came from scrap mountain!!  Yeah!!!


The base card is about 9 x 12cm, cos that's how big the scrap was when I folded it in half.  I took the marbled pattern card scrap, cut it with Stamplorations medium double stitch die and then with a small oval die to make the aperture.  I stamped Taylored Expressions Party Pals candle on a scrap of white and cut it with the matching die.   I coloured it with distress markers and added some small googly eyes.  I added some blue/white twine behind the aperture and the sentiment strip is from a printed sheet from Kort og Godt.  These cute greetings are printed on the back of the bit with the sheet name and I have lots of these useful scraps......  It says Gratulerer med Dagen which means Happy Birthday.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 370
Fan of Taylored Expressions - Grey/Oval/Mask
Hobbykunst Januar Utfordring - Dies
Papirdukkene Januar Utfordring - Dies
Scrappesyken - Gratulerer Med Dagen

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

such a sweet card!

Di said...

Oh what a fun card Gail! I didn't spot that cute face straight away - really made me smile here.

Hugs

Di xx