Tuesday 14 January 2020

Coffee Love

Hello.  Welcome.  Impression Obsession have a challenge theme of Love Is In The Air.  I was thinking literally in the air when I added red glitter hearts to this coffee cup cluster!!


I think this is one that looks so much better in the real.   My camera needs to learn to appreciate glitter more!!  I stamped the coffee cups from Impression Obsession Smell The Coffee set on white card with black archival ink and coloured the cups with red and caramel Promarkers.  I die cut hearts from red glitter paper using IO Heart of Hearts die.  I like this one cos it gives you lots of different size hearts.  I stamped the sentiment from the coffee set and added a bit of red glitter to the cups.  

Thanks for dropping by,  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Impression Obsession Challenge - Love is in the Air DIE052-I  CL156
Country View Challenge January 2020 - Love
Time Out Challenge 152 - Photo Inspiration  I went with a red, black and white and hearts


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this card, Gail! I've got this gorgeous stamp myself, but it's the addition of the hearts that really make it sing, Jo x

Corry said...

What a cute card , love the hearts

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant idea. Those hearts just make this card. Hugs Mrs A.