Wednesday 1 January 2020

Thankful Wishes

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy New Year.  After the giving is over a little thank you is always in order.  I made this card using Blue Knight Steampunk Lady and Sizzix mixed media holly die cut to give it a bit of a seasonal feel.  I would like to say thank you to YOU, for visiting my blog, for your kind comments, for your support.  I hope you all have an AWESOME 2020!!


I used Sizzix Arched Tag dies to cut the base card.  I also cut a panel of Kort og Godt patterned card with the same die and cut it with the Sizzix Mixed Media holly die.  I stamped Blue Knight Steampunk Lady on white card, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  The thanks is a Winnie and Walter die cut from blue glitter card.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
I Love Math Challenge 15 - Anything Maths + Winter lines and arcs
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge
Promarker Challenge Week 523 - Mega Christmas Challenge


1 comment:

Greta said...

Love the holly die in the background of your beautiful lady & that sparkly word is wonderful! Happy New Year, Gail!