Friday 31 January 2020

Beer Bubbles

Hello.  Welcome.  We have a friend who makes his own beer and always turns up with something new and unusual for us to sample.   When I saw this moose stamp from Ocean Heart Hobby I knew it would be just perfect for him!
Or for any beer aficionado!!  


I stamped the Ocean Heart Hobby 004 moose using brown archival on a piece of white card and coloured with distress markers.  I cut around the tips of his antlers and then used a circle die.  The cut antlers slip behind the die when cutting which gives more dimension to the image.  The moose image didn't extend down to the bottom of the circle so I inked it again, turned it upside down and added some of the hair detail to the blank area and then coloured it again to match.  I went a bit over the into the white area and thought that was pretty cool so I inked the bottom of the stamp and worked around the circle to give it a bit extra interest.  


Then I decided I wanted a few more circles and went a bit crazy with circle dies and Kort Og Godt Samklang patterned paper.  I am told Samklang means in tune, so we have both learnt something new tonight maybe!  This paper is shades of grungy brown with music staves in parts of it.  I cut lots of circles and edged them with brown ink.  I stamped the Gratulerer Med Dagen (Happy Birthday), which is one of the sentiments in the moose stamp set, on one of the circles and embossed with brass embossing powder.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 111 - Picture Inspiration I went with circles
MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge 474
Hobbykunst Januar Utfordring - Dies
Papirdukkene Januar Utfordring - Dies
Scrappesyken - Gratulerer Med Dagen

https://www.facebook.com/groups/396299544583973/
https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/news/wsc474

3 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun card! Sounds like it's the perfect design for your friend. xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is one fun Moose! I think he drank a bit too much, LOL!

HilaryJane said...

Great stamp and what a really creative card you have created with it. I also loved you CCC card this month xx