Monday 13 January 2020

Duck Billed Friends

Hello.  Welcome.  Thinking of and sending hugz to Australia.  Seeing lots of koala's.  Here's one of our less represented antipodean friends.  I love Platypus.  They are just AWESOME!!  I imagine they are taking a beating in the fires, and since they nest underground......   Hoping you get rain soon.  Will try to send some of ours your way....


I used Honey Bee Stamps Penny paper piecing die and various bits from scrap mountain.  The bill and feet were cut from some fluffy stuff I found.  I gave her a gold metal heart charm from Korthobby.no to have and to hold.   The sentiment is a Paperartsy stamp (ding and dong set) and I used a preprinted base card from DCWV?  Penny is just so cute!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Leave me an awesome comment and have an awesome day.  Hugz.

Penny is joining the fun at
Country View Challenge January 2020 - Love
Time Out Challenge 152 - Photo Inspiration  I went with a heart
Let's Craft and Create Challenge 155 - AG Optional Love Is In The Air  2/3
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 110 - Anything Goes


5 comments:

sandie said...

Such a lovely thought and this card is perfect for this. I adore the background and the touches of texture, just add to the interest, Thanks for joining Time Out x

Miriam said...

Lovely project. Thanks for joining in the Country View Crafts Challenge.

Jill V said...

Very sweet image and I love how you added texture to the bill and feet with fluffy paper - it contrasts beautifully with the shiny foiled heart. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Jonnece said...

I so love the platypus, he is so cute. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT

Teresa said...

Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Country View Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again, Teresa DT xx