Wednesday 29 January 2020

Three Musketeers

Hello.  Welcome.  My friend Elin had a birthday today.  Happy Birthday Elin.  Hope you've had an awesome day.  Here's your card.


Actually, Elin got this in the real this morning and I got a lovely cup of coffee.  Elin makes great coffee.   She also has horses which was a major deciding point when I picked this picture from Kort Og Godt Barn klippark sheet.  Ooh, vintage again!!  I used various printed kraft sheets for my layer and stars.  I used Spellbinders star dies and the Beste Venner (best friends) die is also by Kort og Godt.  This is a new die I haven't used before but I love those little stars and am sure it's going to become a favourite.  Everything got distressed and edged with ink and the leaf printed panel was also cut with Stamplorations Double Stitch Rectangle die.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

3 boys on a horse are joining the fun at
Elin's house.  Big party there.  Big!!!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrap The Rainbow - Bruk Klippeark Bilde
Die Cut Divas Challenge - New Things beste venner die is new to me
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Week 424/425 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Lovely card, nice dies text
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow
DT Jorunn Elin

Cindy C. said...

Wow what a special vintage looking card!! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

Cool card and wonderfully vintage. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our January challenge.