Monday 26 October 2015

Wot, No Catz!!

Hello.  Welcome.  OK, just one more black and white creation.



I cut, embossed and added iridescent glitter glue to Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree.  Then I stamped the Norwegian christmas greeting from Rubber Dance Stamps Norwegian Christmas set and embossed with white powder.  I mounted both on a black card base.

Thanks for your visit.  Soon there will be catz.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 5 - Black and White
October Rudolph Days Challenge
Scrapyland Challenge 28 - Embossing and Dies 
Verve Stamps Inspiration Challenge - Black, White and Glam 

12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Stunning! I have this die and have never used it! Think i will give it a try now that i see your stunning card.
I deleted the other entry so all is well now!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

LesleyG said...

Striking black n white card, love the sparkle xxx

Penny Ward said...

Clean and simple with a sparkle...love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

Kathleen said...

What a great take on that fabulous die.

Kath x

Linby said...

What a great way to use the die - so effective.
Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.
Lynn x
GDT

Marnie said...

Love this striking card thank you so much for playing along with the Memory Box Challenge.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very pretty card with a lovely sparkly Christmas tree.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Patry Ro said...

Elegant and gorgeous card!!!

Twinks Stamping said...

Lovely sparkly card xxx Jan xx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas tree on this wonderful card! Very elegant looking! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #28!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love that fabulous tree. Thanks for playing along with our Black, White & Glam challenge!

Unknown said...

I like the tree. And I love the text in other language. I think I need to do some international shopping just to change things up on my Canadian cards. Make people read to find out what I say on the cards. :)