Monday, 26 October 2015

Wot, No Catz!!

Hello.  Welcome.  OK, just one more black and white creation.



I cut, embossed and added iridescent glitter glue to Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree.  Then I stamped the Norwegian christmas greeting from Rubber Dance Stamps Norwegian Christmas set and embossed with white powder.  I mounted both on a black card base.

Thanks for your visit.  Soon there will be catz.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 5 - Black and White
October Rudolph Days Challenge
Scrapyland Challenge 28 - Embossing and Dies 
Verve Stamps Inspiration Challenge - Black, White and Glam 

12 comments:

  1. Stunning! I have this die and have never used it! Think i will give it a try now that i see your stunning card.
    I deleted the other entry so all is well now!

    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking black n white card, love the sparkle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple with a sparkle...love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on that fabulous die.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the die - so effective.
    Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.
    Lynn x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this striking card thank you so much for playing along with the Memory Box Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card with a lovely sparkly Christmas tree.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas tree on this wonderful card! Very elegant looking! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #28!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card. Love that fabulous tree. Thanks for playing along with our Black, White & Glam challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the tree. And I love the text in other language. I think I need to do some international shopping just to change things up on my Canadian cards. Make people read to find out what I say on the cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.