Wednesday 7 October 2015

Why Not Both and A Winner

Hello.  Welcome.  Yesterday I made a collage background masterboard and, after stamping even more in portrait, I decided to make some tags. ATC's? Tags?  OK, both......  


Here's a quick picture I snapped on my craft mat of all the bits waiting to go together.  I cut the masterboard using my Sizzix ATC die.  The tags, candy cane, gingerbread man and santa are all elements from Mark's Finest Papers Holiday Tags set



I attached the tags using crystal brads.  The bow on the candy cane is coloured with dark green wink of stella and I added a sparkly mini pom pom to santa's hat



I like that the brads allow you to swivel the tag to expose the fun sentiments underneath.  

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 282 - Collage Background
MFP Stamp Shop Fall Blog Hop Project - ATC's
FSC Challenge 103 - Words
Stampotique Designers Challenge 216 - Tag
VSC Challenge 37 -Use a Die

OOps, nearly forgot again.  I had a little giveaway for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Thanks to everyone who commented.  Of the people who included the magic word Mr Random picked 
Congrats Janis.  Drop me a email with your address and I'll get the stamp in the post. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz  

19 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing with at MFP September Blog Hop Tutorial Challenge.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What great tags! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends challenge!
hugs,
Pam
MFP SF&F DT

Janis said...

Meeeeeee?????? Oh, my goodness!!! I am so excited!!! YIPPEE!!
I am sending you an email right now. :)
Thank you so much!!!!!

Also, I love your cheery Christmas tags and ATCs. They are just so fun and festive. My fave is the gingerbread man. So adorable!!!!

I just finished my ATCs tonight. First ones I had ever done!!! I'll have to work on getting them posted for that MFP challenge tomorrow.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Barbie said...

Your tags and ATCs are just adorable. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

Shirley said...

Hi Gail these tags and ATC's are gorgeous. Really cute and just right for Christmas.

Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Stampsnob. said...

Tags tags and okay more tags Who doesn't need tags Thanks you for sharing these little lovelies at MFP SFF>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis

Ink Art Designs said...

Christmas will creep up on us so fast! These ATC's are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Sam & Poppy said...

SO cute. Love them.
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week!

maria f. said...

Very cute little swivel tags. Isn't it great to get so much out of one crafty project?

brenda said...

Super tags Gail and perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Claire said...

Gorgeous tags, love the stamps you've used! Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and Vintage Stamping Challenges this time
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Great tags. Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Challenge!

Jackie said...

What cute tags .... Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge blog
Jackie

Craftyfield said...

Lovely ATC's in your twofers... There is a definite Vintage vibe in these makes that I like and the characters and sentiments are fun. Thanks you so much for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges this month.

Kristen said...

Super cute tags. Thank you for joining us at Stampotiue Designers challenge.

*Arwen* said...

Aww cute christmas tags :)
Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Ginger said...

cute tags, thank you for joining in with the Stampotique challenge this week. Carol xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Sooo cute! ♥ Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

Kristen said...

Super cute tags. Thanks for playing with us over at Stampotique challenge.