Hello Nomad friends. I am over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity with some inspiration for the For The Men Challenge.
I've used Carmen's Veranda Boris. Isn't he wonderful!! I do love these big people faces stamps.
I decided to go black and white for this card. I stamped Lost Coast Designs Mini Phrenology Collage twice on a white card panel with black archival ink. Then I stamped Boris on white card, fussy cut him and added him. To finish I stamped a couple of stamps from Lost Coast Designs Travel Quotes set.
You have all month to join the fun with your stamped makes featuring men or masculine things.
We need at least 20 entries to award the prize.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz
Joining the fun at
Scrappelyst Utfordring Juli/August - Alt er Lov
Paper Funday Challenge 90 - Anything Goes opt Fancy Folds
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Monochrome


No comments:
Post a Comment