Tuesday 6 October 2015

Hi

Hello.  Welcome.  A silly little card using my favourite owl in big glasses from Unity



I cut a panel using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die and added brushos.  I stamped and embossed Woohoo from Unity Stamp Co. and coloured with sharpies.  

Joining the fun at
Share the Joy Challenge 5
CASology Week 167 - Silly 
Unity Stamp Co. Friends
Winnie & Walter WCMD 2015 - Color Challenge with Heather 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp WCMD 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz 

13 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Very cute.
Julie x

Lizzy Hill said...

FUN rather than funny, I think. He's seriously cute and makes me smile:):)

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Gail! The image is so cute and I love your inky background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

francesca said...

beautiful card!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

Patti Willey said...

Wow! You're quick to pick up these new Brusho's good job using them in your background!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Adorable.... I see you posted on Tuesday, also. Who knew we would not need our Unity until Friday. Brusho's are on my Santa list!

Pam said...

Such a fun owl card!

SewPaperPaint said...

Cutest owl! Fun card!

Kris B said...

Fun card! Love the water-colored background and the fun owl image

Becca Yahrling said...

He's so cuuuute!

Ruby said...

Great CAS card.

Unknown said...

He is a very cute owl! Definitely makes me chuckle! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Janis said...

Such a fun owl with the glasses. Great job with the color sketch over at W&W!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!!