Sunday 4 October 2015

Watch Out! Watch Out! There's a Fish Finger About

Hello.  Welcome.  Just a quick post with my original idea for the fish finger sea challenge over at The Craft Barn.  I have to thank my man for helping me with the finger fish.  My drawing was a bit pathetic.  His is exactly how mr mojo saw it in my head.......



One finger, converted to a fish and coloured with distress inks.  I masked and stamped the fish from Dylusions Ocean Backgrounds set.  I coloured the fish with watercolour pencils and gave a blue watercolour wash for the background.    

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Sea
Winnie & Walter WCMD 2015 - Watercolor With Vanessa
Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick distress inks

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

6 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute! I love your finger fish!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

just coming by to say hello
Bibiana

Marybeth said...

Adorable fish card. Gail!!!
I agree with you on the text size of the Poppystamps post. It's too small for me too! I am going to se what we can do about that.

Jane said...

Haha brilliant idea!! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Virginia L. said...

What a fun and unique image! You make it shine! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes”” Challenge!

Vanessa said...

Such a fun card! Love your finger fish! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥