Saturday 24 October 2015

Off The Block

Hello.  Welcome.  A special hi and hello to Karen Petitt, who has joined my friends connect followers, and also to Amanda Rhodes, who is following by email, and left me a lovely comment so I know.  I really appreciate all of my friends, followers and lurkers.  If you want a little mention and some personnal appreciation then just leave a comment to let me know and I will say hi.  That said, hugz all round and on with the blah, blah, blah.

I suppose anyone new to my blog might be thinking I'm a monochrome kind of girl.  I just realised that I have posted a few black and white creations, and I warn you, there are more to come.  But right now I am sharing a little vintage number.  Not my strongest style, but you just got to give it a go now and then.  



The car is a Kort og Godt stamp on DoCrafts patterned paper, with very distressed edges.  The circle paper is DCWV.  I used Cheery Lynn Tiny Bubble Border to cut the blue card, leaving some of the negatives in place.  


The metal feathers are from Korthobby and I added a couple of brown half pearls from Storyteller.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 207 - Vintage Theme
Korthobby Oktober Utfordringen - Alt er Lov med metall fra Korthobby.no
Storyteller Norge Utfordring 42 - Lag et Kort/Prosjekt til Gutt/Mann
Stampotique Designers Challenge 218 - Blue and Brown 

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful male card.

Bonnie Garby said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Amy Voorthuis said...

What a cute card, and such a great way to use a border die putting it diagonal on your card......very inspiring! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog hugs Amy xox

*Arwen* said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the Stampotique DC

Kristen said...

Great Card. I love your background. Thanks for playing with us over at Stampotique Originals.

Lisenblogg said...

Beautiful card you have made! :-) Thank you for joining us at Korthobbby.no!

Ann Kristin said...

Cool vintage card, i like the dotted background. Thanks for joining us at Storyteller!