Sunday 31 October 2021

Just Breathe

Hello Nomad friends.  Last night I hosted my annual Harvest/Thanksgiving party, also known as my Pumpkin Party.  I decorated the room in a suitable fashion, made lamb curry, rice and nam breads for 22 people and received the gift of much cake from friends and family.  We ate and partied til the cows came home, slept, got milked and went out to pasture again!!  OK, maybe not quite that long, but it was fun.  I feel blessed, and slightly exhausted!!!  There was also a digi meeting being hosted by Hobbylageret this weekend, so I buckled down this afternoon and made some makes.  I am not usually a fast crafter, but I tried.   

 I made an A5 AJ page.  Used distress oxides and stamps from Rubber Dance for the background.  Then I used a Panduro stencil and Black Soot distress and lightly stencilled the girl.  

The words are also stencilled using TH Christmas Words stencil.  

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations October Stencil Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

And a CAS Christmas card I made for a very good friend of ours who loves cars.


I used Christmas Ephemera 1 from Stamplorations and a stamped sentiment from Kort og Godt.  Gotta love a bit of CAS.

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations CAS Challenge - October
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 55 - Make One For a Loved One
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 566
Allsorts Challenge Week 648 - Add a Sentiment





9 comments:

Swissie said...

Hei!
Det er så kjekt å se norske julekort på sider jeg besøker! Det er ikke ofte jeg opplever det!
Ønsker deg en fin tid der du bor nord i fødelandet mitt!
Hilsen Liv, som bor i Sveits

Pauline C said...

Two great cards, love the die cut camper van on your CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts Chalkenge this week
Pauline x

brenda said...

Sounds like a great party Gail. Love your fun Christmas card for Allsorts challenge, thanks for joining in this week.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

So glad you had a fabulous party! Maybe one year I will make it... Hope my witches costume still fits. LOVE the cards, especially the camper van card for your friend. Thanks for playing along with Lynne and me, Jo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another fabulously festive card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, with the option to make your own background challenge.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab cards, I love your festive camper van! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is the van card! Made me smile. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge