Tuesday 2 November 2021

Art Angel Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Hello Nomad friends.  The 2nd of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  This month my card went winging it's way off to Mia in Greece.  Despite postal deliveries getting better the last few month it seems Greece is still a bit of a sticky spot.  Mia's cards travel outward OK, but she seems to wait so long for her happy mail.  Do hop over and check her post.  She is sharing the awesome card she sent this month and also two others that have finally arrived, after many months swanning around Europe!!!  Oh, the stories they could tell.......

Anyway, here's the card I sent to Mia, and it also fits the new theme at Lost Coast Designs, which is Art Doll and Divas, so it's popping up there today as well LOL. 

I used Lost Coast Designs Christmas Angel with Halo and used the faux stained glass technique, stamping on acetate and colouring with sharpies.  I used a fancy die to cut the frame and used the October sketch for my layout.   The sentiment is a Carmen's Veranda stamp. 

 
Here's a close up of the faux stained glass panel.  I put a piece of silver glitter card behind to make it sparkly!

Hop over to the REVEAL and admire all the awesome art

If you would like to join the fun and send/get happy mail you can SIGN UP.  It makes my day when that envelope drops in my mail box every month. 

And if you are making a Art Doll/Diva stamped project don't forget to link it up to the
Lost Coast Designs Art Doll and Divas Challenge.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Art Angel is joining the fun at
De-Egel Oktober Challenge 129 - Mica
Allsorts Challenge Week 648 - Add a Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 155 - Anything Goes






13 comments:

Sue said...

I really like this one Gail, beautifully done! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Ellibelle said...

Great faux stained glass technique and a really fabulous card!
Thanks for hosting the card chain challenge. I'm still waiting on my card but had so much fun participating!!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Mia said...

I love this card,Gail. And I feel sooo lucky you sent it to me for CCC October. I love the stamp and the beautiful faux stained glass technique. Thank you so much, my friend. Big hugs from Greece.

papierelle said...

Amazing image and a wonderful text!! It's so true!!

Pia S said...

That's an impressive faux stained glass image! Love the sentiment too. I really like this design.

HilaryJane said...

This is very special Gail, I love that frame xx

Dotty Jo said...

This looks brilliant! Really like that stamp and how you've coloured and framed it! Another fabby Reveal too, Jo x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous faux stained glass technique on this beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline x

brenda said...

Beautifully done Gail, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week with your fabulous stained glass card.
Lorraine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beauty with that angel image, Gail - love the colors and stained glass look!!

Nelleke said...

Een geweldige creatie en wat een mooi effect geeft het glas in lood. Dank je wel voor jou bijdrage aan de mica uitdaging van de Egel. Groetjes, Nelleke

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely icon stamp you used Gail - so pretty colored on the acetate! xx