Monday 4 October 2021

Thanks for Everything

Hello Nomad friends.  Autumn has my part of the world firmly in it's grip.  It's the time of year when the harvest is mostly in and things are winding down.  It's the time when I look at the year and what I have accomplished, things I have done, how the garden has performed and it's the time when I reflect on things I am grateful for.  So autumn and thanks go together perfectly for me.  I thought this card was going to have more flowers, but there you go.........

I've used Marianne Designs Shabby Chic patterned paper and cut it with two Marianne Design dies, one for the fancy square edge and the other one for the pretty centre detail.  The Doily Round die also has some pretty emboss detail that I detailed with brown ink.  I used a red base card and a mottled red layer and I've also used scraps of these for the matching sentiment panel.  Then I used Marianne Design Eline's Dog dies and more scraps to build my puppy.  So cute!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Marianne Design Challenge 278 - Autumn COL1464,LR0168,LR0224,PK0121
Country View Challenge - Autumnal Colours/Halloween
Allsorts Challenge Week 644 - I Love.... cute and autumn colours
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 412
Friendship Challenge 70 - Haustiere



13 comments:

brenda said...

Autumn arriving here as well but slowly on the change of colour, all the rain is helping everything stay much greener than usual for October. But grain was being collected from the farm until late last night and started early again this morning. Lots of mice will be scurrying for new homes.

A gorgeous Autumnal creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

papierelle said...

Your card is so cute and lovely!!!

Sarn said...

Very sumptuous thank you card. Cute dog too. Treehouse hot choc now available!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Suzan said...

Mooi kaartje heb je gemaakt.
Bedankt voor het meedoen.
Groetjes Suzan
DT MD Challenge blog

Ellibelle said...

This is really cute, Gail! Love the googly eyes!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

A lovely combination of cute and autumn colours. Thanks for joining in with my theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lynn x

De Hobbyzolder said...

Leuke kaart !

Leuk dat je meedoet met de “herfstkaarten” Challenge
Groetjes Cecile
DT Marianne Design Challenge Blog

theras kartenblog said...

Super cute! I also like the background paper.
Thanks for sharing at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Anita said...

Hi Gail, verey nica card yiu made for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us.

Best Regards
Anita
MDblog

Craftyfield said...

Love the way you've set-up the dog! cute... Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

Di said...

Super card Gail - all in white with peach ears it would be Dudley Dog! Man though, you do have some patience!

Hugs

Di xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great project ! Thank you so much for another contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

Monika Gulyas said...

This is so cute ad lovely!!! Thank you for joining the October challenge of the Country View Challenges!