Thursday 28 October 2021

Looking for Cake

Hello Nomad friends!  Halloweeny is coming!!!!  I have this scary dude for you today.  Lost Coast Designs Taurus is wandering around his labyrinth.  I have paired him with this background and sentiment previously, but they suit him so well!!!  

I stamped Lost Coast Designs Taurus, masked him and stamped Lost Coast Designs Fourth Dimension Background with red archival ink.  I did a bit of wiggly cutting each side of the panel, edged it heavily with black ink and mounted on a red card base.  Then I stamped the Carmen's Veranda sentiment, chopped it up and added it to my card.  There he is, ready to cause chaos, or maybe just steal the cake if you let him!!

Don't forget to check out all the awesome makes from the team and join the fun and link up your Halloweeeny projects.  

Thanks for dropping by.   Hugz

Joining the fun at
Country View Challenge - Autumnal Colours/Halloween
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - October





4 comments:

Diane said...

He certainly IS unique AND SPOOKY, I wouldn't want to met him in an ally lol! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome! What a striking card - I love it, Jo x

Darlene said...

YIKES what a spooktacular image/card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Corrie Herriman said...

Very spooky ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x