Saturday 2 October 2021

Postritch

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy World Card Making Day (WCMD).  Today is the day to kickstart your festive makes.  There are undoubtedly plenty of extra challenges going on so do let me know if you have found a fun place to play.  It's the 2nd of the month so also time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  The Card Chain Challenge is an international card exchange that happens every month, come rain, come shine, come gloom of night or pandemic!!!!  It's been interesting, sometimes the mail has been slow, but the Card Chain Challenge ladies have been producing amazing art and sending love and joy around the planet, one card at a time, over 3,434 cards since the whole thing started!!.  So here's my card, which only had to hop across the country this month to Pia in Norway.  Hi Pia.

I used Kort og Godt patterned card for the card base and the sentiment is also from K&G.  The Postritch is from Pink Ink and I was lucky enough to win this set from Hobbyhimmelen who were sponsoring the Scrappesyken August challenge.  My first Pink Ink stamps and so cool!!!   The sentiment says Friendship is Life's Joy.  I used dies and a bit of flower ribbon to make it look like a prize ribbon.  

Do hop over and check out the awesome REVEAL

If you want to join the fun then check out the SIGN UP post. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I will be back later with some more cards hopefully.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 644 - I Love.... these fun ostrich stamps
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 153 - Anything Goes




9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love the cheeky looking ostrich, this is great fun Gail!

brenda said...

First time out and seems I messed up Gail, will admit I didn't quite grasp what I was meant to do when, soon as I realised earlier today set about taking a photo of Mariannes card. But it's been pouring all day here and so dark and yet to get a decent shot, so will do first thing in the morning and post tomorrow.

Meanwhile I got to look at your card which is real fun.

B x

Linby said...

That is a fun stamp and I love how you used it. Thanks so much for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x

brenda said...

Popped back as I totally missed the Allsorts link yesterday Gail, many thanks for sharing.

B x

papierelle said...

Very funny card!!

HilaryJane said...

Love that ostrich with her bright pink beak and long eyelashes, wonderful background too xx

Pia S said...

Your card brightened my day! Love the face of the ostrich and how you made the card base from a DP. I've already used the stamp set and one of the cut sentiments - this was perfect for me:)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That ostrich always makes me smile! So fun with the postcard background, Gail, and I love the label too!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the fun ostrich with his pink beak and designer neck! The sentiment circle is pretty with the banner ribbon behind it! xx