Thursday 14 October 2021

Orange and Ginger

Hello Nomad friends.  I found a new to me place to play on fb and they wanted Christmas in Black, White and Orange!  Sometimes these things grab Mr Mojo and give him a swifty shake.  Many Norwegian sites also like to see inside the card decorated.  Not something I often do, but I stretched myself a bit cos, like I said, Mr Mojo was all shook up, Uh huh uh!!!

 

In order to deal with the inside decoration I made a trifold card.  Here it is closed up.

Opened out it looks like this.  I used black Bazzill Dot card for the base.  Then I gathered lots of black, white and orange scraps and Papirdesign God Jul, Gingerbreadman and Football Pattern dies and got busy with the Big Shot.  I also used a Papirdesign stamp set for the sentiment and also the little stars in the center of the big stars!!!  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Little Ginger is joining the fun at
Papirdesign Oktober Utfordring - AG with Papirdesigns
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 563
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Black, White plus One
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 55 - Make One For A Loved One
Allsorts Challenge Week 645 - Embellish It



6 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 563 - I hope to see you again soon. x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous design and non-traditional colours for this card. Thank you for sharing it at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Renate said...

Cool card!
Thanks for joining our challenge over at Papirdesign :)

Dotty Jo said...

I really, really, really like this! That face cracks me up, Jo x

MortiCraft said...

Perfect ‘plus one’ colour choice. Very well combined with the B&W and perfect for the gingerbread man. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Craft Creations. X