Friday 29 October 2021

Black and White and Christmas Tree

Hello Nomad friends.  A couple of challenge prompts inspired this card.  Also gave me a chance to test drive these Creative Expression fancy rectangle dies.  I will probably do something different next time cos I think I may have a little off true cut, but the tree helps hide my wonky layers LOL.  


I used a black card base and cut the white layer with Creative Expressions Indian Ocean Background dies.  The tree is Memory Box cut from green card, embossed and highlighted with green ink.  Then I stamped the Papirdesign christmas greeting with green ink.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 565
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Black, White plus One
October Rudolph Day Challenge




2 comments:

Suze said...

Beautiful dies Gail. I like the addition of the tree. Thank you for entering the Add a flower or two or more Challenge at CHNC.

Michelle B. said...

The dies are so intricate and beautiful and love the splash of green. So glad you joined us at CCC!