Friday 8 October 2021

Check Your Boobs

Hello Nomad friends.  It's October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Have you checked your boobs recently??  With so much chaos happening I know regular routines are disrupted, but we need to keep an eye on these things.  It's also the 8th of the month and I have a Technique Time post over at Let's Squash It!!  I'm investigating double embossing and here's the UFO that became a finished object today.....

I went pink, in honour of the whole boob thing.  This Unity stamp is making her second outing this week, but she is rather sweet isn't she.  I've used two embossing folders in the background and a little subtle Spun Sugar distress ink.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hop over to Let's Squash It! and check out my Technique Time post and we will be back in a couple off days with the new challenge.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Time Out Challenge 198 - Breast Cancer Awareness
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 153







4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Gail. Love it, Jo x

Jill V said...

Love the embossed background - and your pink lady is perfect for our challenge - thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

HilaryJane said...

Great advice Gail and wonderful card. Love your double embossed background and I wish I had a scarf like that. It has turned pretty chilly here xx

Quillish said...

It's a beautiful card, makes you feel warm just by looking at it, like sending a hug in a card. Also love the pretty paper for your embossed bg! Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani