Thursday 7 October 2021

It Moose Be Love

Hello Nomad friends.  They say giving is better than receiving and I think they may be right.  It's fun to make people happy by surprizing them with a gift.  I often surprize people with gifts cos it usually takes me so long to get things organised that by the time the gift arrives the person has totally forgotten about why they should be getting something in the first place.  Surprize!!  Anyway, enough of my bad memory and slow habits.  Here's something you may not know about my story.  I moved to Norway to be with my man.  Here's a card that sums it all up!!

Yes, that's right, we are very deer to each other!!!  I just got these Christmas Ephemera 1 from Stamplorations and it includes these two deer.  Well, they look him and her to me, and they are very Norwegian, although the wild ones don't tend to wear scarves, and then there's the whole heart thing, Stamplorations Clustered Heart die cut from red and brown card.  The deer are standing on some ripped book paper cos Unstampabelles want that as a twist, and I used a slightly grungy beige base card.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Unstampabelles Challenge 116 - Everyone Has a Story twist use bookpaper somewhere
Stamplorations CAS Challenge - October
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
AAA Cards Game 200 - Celebrate celebrating love💖





6 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

This is amazingly good! Love the puns too. It gets cold in Norway right? So wild deer probably need those scarves.....Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles again. We still love all our followers!

Jane said...

Oh I love your story as much as this card. Made me smile. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Dale Tiernan said...

It is a very cute card and those deer are adorable.
I want to go to the Nordic region some day. I like to read books and watch shows from there.

foleysfriend said...

Totally adorable! I love the story behind your card. It's so perfect for you and your man. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue n.

frommycraftroom said...

What a great take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing your story and joining in with our challenge.

cm said...

Your card is sweet and the story that inspired it even sweeter! Congratulations on your move; hope living in Norway is absolutely wonderful! The ephemera deer are adorable; in fact, I'm having a ton of fun playing with my Christmas sets, too! Thank you for joining us in the STAMPlorations gallery!
~carol