Wednesday 6 October 2021

Go Rams

Hello Nomad friends.   52 Weeks to Christmas, of which there are so few left, want a tag card.  Shaped cards always add a touch of fun so I decided to give it a go.  I actually cut the tag card base a few days ago and it, and a few other UFO's, have been hanging out on my desk.  I wanted a nice big image to colour so I rummaged through the Unity stamps for a winter girl.  

I cut my card base from Kort og Godt patterned card using Stamplorations large Stitched Tag die.  I stamped the Unity girl, coloured her with distress markers and fussy cut.  I liked the blue and gold so I cut a Papirdesigns vertical God Jul (Merry Christmas) from gold and blue scraps.  The gold was a bit bright so I used a text stamp and Dandelion archival to add a bit of texture and tone it down at the same time.  I found some gold ribbon and used the Dandelion ink to tone it down a bit as well, which also brought out the pretty texture.  I was gonna go with a brad, but then I found this pretty chipboard heart that seemed perfect.

The double sided card is paler on the inside so I edged it all with brown ink and returned a couple of pieces of the dark brown card at the bottom to make two pockets.  I cut two old fashioned pre-printed tags and slipped them in the pockets to make a pretty picture, but a gift card would probably turn this card into a nice present.

Thanks for looking.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
52 Weeks to Christmas - Tag Card
Allsorts Challenge Week 644 - I Love.... shaped cards and blue/yellow together
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 562
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 153
S-Craft Utfordring - UFO
 



4 comments:

Jantine said...

You are so right, only a few weeks left to Christmas...Time flies.
Your tag is beautiful, with a surprise on the inside!
Thanks for joining our challenge at 52WTC!
Jantine DT 52WTC

brenda said...

Lovely Winter inspired creations Gail, thanks so much for joining in this weeks challenge at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

The blue and yellow does look good together and it's a fab tag. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Suzan said...

Prachtige tag heb je gemaakt voor de Challenge!
Bedankt voor het meedoen
Groetjes Suzan
DT 52WTC