Tuesday 31 January 2017

To The Horror Of The Photographer

Hello.  Welcome.  Since I was playing with the black and gold I thought I'd have a go at another creation.  This time I splatted my black base card with metallic gold ink.  



The Film Camera is another NBUS Fuzzy Lemon die, cut from gold mirror card.  Then I cut the sentiment from the same gold mirror card using Stamplorations Birthday and Seasons Greetings dies.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Cutplorations January Challenge
Scrappegarasjen Utfordring 31 - CAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Country View Challenge January 2017 - Anything Goes

Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge





7 comments:

Caryn said...

Love the splattered gold - great design.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

maria f. said...

So glad you played again. I think I could look at black and gold creations forever. What a unique and different die cut - that film camera. Perfect timing for the Oscars. And those splatters make it so artsy. Great birthday card, and again thanks for playing with us at CUTplorations.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a neat card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cool, you film camera! What an awesome die! So glad you finally played with it! I am thinking about an Oscar party - would be just prefect for invitations! Thanks, Gail for playing along with us at CUTplorations!

Deepti said...

Way to rock the inspiration 😊 Love it. Thank you for sharing

Sue said...

Another beauty Gail, the splattered gold paint is fabulous and you have some really nice dies! Thanks for playing along with us again at Country View Crafts and hope to see you again this month - it's my challenge and it's really easy (not) lol Sue xx

Scrappegarasjen said...

Love it!
Thanks for playing with us at scrappegarasjen.