Wednesday 11 January 2017

Button Up

Hello.  Welcome.  I have combined the Stamplorations sketch and the tic-tac-toe board at Repeat Impressions to make a fun christmas card.  



I added a panel of snowflake patterned paper on my card base.  I embossed the music stave stamp from Stamplorations Splattery Grunge set with gold powder.  I cut a card topper with Sizzix Postage stamp die and mounted it on a piece of gold glitter paper.  The snowman is Stamplorations large Snowman, coloured with Promarkers and I added three black buttons.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations January Challenge - Sketch and Mixed Media 
Stamplorations - Anything Goes Challenge 
Repeat Impressions Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge - J1117  buttons, snowman, patterned paper
ABC Christmas Challenge - B for Buttons
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 315 - AG


6 comments:

Patti J said...

What a fun card! That's definitely a cute snowman! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! It's always fun to see what you create for our challenges.

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Your snowman is so cute and I love that use buttons for his, well . . . buttons! : ) Genius idea! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 315 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x

Dorte said...

Super sweet Christmas card, Gail,love your snowman. Thanks for joining this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Chris Dring said...

So adorable! Love this cute snowman!

Suchi said...

Such a lovely card- I love that snowman! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
Suchi- DT xx