Tuesday 10 January 2017

Using the Ugly Papers

Hello.  Welcome.  I have been playing along at the Case the DT challenge at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  This month there are 8 cards to case and I immediately had a few ideas for different cards.  I thought I'd start with Terri's pretty bright striped cup.  I decided to try stamping on ugly papers.  What's that you say?  Well, we all have papers too pretty to use and occasionally we also end up with some that are too ugly to use!!  I have a few relegated to this category and decide they might be suitable for this project.  And Lo! mayhaps they have become beautiful after all........


The tea cup and sentiment are from Stamplorations Always Tea Time.  I stamped and embossed the cup on my patterned paper and on white card and pieced them together.  I cut a panel from the patterned paper and kraft using a Crafts Too scalloped square die.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment and then embossed the panel with Sizzix spiral dots embossing folder.   The card base is Bazzill.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Caseing the DT Link-up Party 9
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Be Square
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Live, Laugh, Love
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 44 - Embossing

 

5 comments:

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Oh yes we all have ugly papers.
But I love how you use yours at the tea cup
Thanks for playing with us at Hobbygarasjen.no
DT Jorunn Elin

pia iris said...

Morsomt å få brukt opp ''ugly'' atk 😊
Ble et flott kort da 😊
Takk for ditt bidrag til Hobbygarasjen. Pia

Macarena said...

Haha this is so funny! Love the challenge of use the ugly papers we all have deep inside our craft rooms. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Helen Gullett said...

Gail, this is so sweet! Love how you CASEd Terri's card, the cup is pretty. THANK YOU for playing along with CASEing DT Link Up Party!

~amy~ said...

How fun, I ADORE the colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at Coffee Loving Cardmakers/CASEing DT💚