Monday 2 February 2015

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Hello.  Welcome.  



The High Hopes Challenge this week is stripes.  I used distress inks to make a stripey background for the delightful High Hopes Mer-Cat.  I stamped Dylusions fish stamp in the background.  I just coloured the lips, which I thought looked like little hearts, and used wink of stella on the bodies.  Mer-Cat is coloured with sharpies and I added wink of stella to her tail and bikini.  The punny sentiment is handwritten with my new posca pen.  

Joining the fun at
High Hopes Stamps Challenge 151 - Stripes
Stampotique Designers Challenge 179 - Punny and or Funny
Crafting Musketeers Challenge 22 - Cute 
Penny Black and More Challenge - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

7 comments:

Kathi said...

This made me giggle!

Great background, great character, and fun sentiment.

Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Stampotique Designer Challenges.

Kay Wallace said...

Super creative and painty background, Gail! Love that you used your own handwriting, too! Very, very cute!

*Arwen* said...

Awww so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
Mags
x

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Whisper said...

Aaaah how fun and cute and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

raven said...

What a great card..Thankyou so much for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers. Good Luck..Genny DT