Thursday 19 February 2015

Happy Mail Day

Hello.  Welcome.  Two pieces of happy mail today.  What a lucky bunny I am.  My CCC card came from Nancy in New York.  Yeah, Nancy, love it.  Thanks and big hugz.  And a delivery of stamps from Flonzcraft.  Ooh goody, NBUS, but not for long LOL.  Couldn't resist inking up this gorgeous horse straight away. 



Isn't that a beauty.  I got this stamp as part of the Flonzcraft Horses, Unicorns and Lions large sheet, but I think it is available as a single stamp as well.  I stamped and embossed with black on a Simon Says Stamp Stitched die cut panel.  I have extended the ground a bit either side of the horse.  Then I masked the horse and used a round mask to ink in the sun using distress Barn Door.  I mounted my panel on a white base card.  

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 134 - Monochrome
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #91 - Black and White and a Hint of Red
Addicted to CAS Challenge 57 - Mask
Stamping Sensations February Challenge - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  I really appreciate the time you take to visit and comment.  I have been trying to get around and see you all, but if you think it's about time I visited you please write Haven't Seen You Since Last Xmas in the comments, and I will move you to the top of my list(s).  Hugz

13 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Oooo! This is so graphic. It really pops right off that stark white background! I can see why you wanted to ink up that incredible horse right away!

Ardyth said...

Horse cards always catch my eye because my sister is an equine surgeon and I have been known to make cards for her to give to her clients. This is beautifully clean - perfect for CASology! So glad you joined us this week!

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful horse and a perfect CAS card! Great job of masking! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gail!! Awesome CAS card. I love how the horse looks so real. That sun is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

Unknown said...

Oh, what a beautiful perfect CAS card! Great masking! Thanks for sharing this with us over Addicted to CAS!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Gail, a real stunner! xx

Kay Wallace said...

Come on! You are just horsin' around, aren't you! Love it, my friend!

Anonymous said...

simply but sooo great and powerful!!!

Carol L said...

What a great card! I love horses and anything made with their images!

Yvonne Garner said...

What a classy card! Love it. Thank you for sharing with us at FSC!

pinky said...

What a brilliant idea for a card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! wonderful image and great design. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Unknown said...

Your card caught my eyes! Well done, Gail! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! Hugs, May