Monday 16 February 2015

Snap

Hello.  Welcome.  A special Hi and Hello to Sid.  Welcome to my lovely following.  Hugz all round.  

Here I am with my week 17 altered playing cards.  This week Claudine used the same colour background and birds.  You can find Claudine's cards HERE



I used a mix of red and pink acrylic


I added some paper tape, made black paint circles and finger painted the black zig zag.  I drew the hearts and used my white pen to swirl inside the black circles.  



I stamped the owl on some painty paper I had left over from another project.  The hat is a dylusions stamp watercoloured.  The sentiment is a Unity stamp.  


I used black embossing paste and a LaVon stencil.  Thanks LaVon.  I also added some black paint lines. 



I stamped Crafty Individuals Owl.  I added some black paint dots and doodled some white flowers and added some more white doodles on the embossed flower


My birdie pair

Joining the fun at
Stamping Sensatons February Challenge - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Red + Pink
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small 
Scribble and Scrap Crafts Challenge 38 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  You can see all my altered playing cards by clicking on the altered playing card label in the sidebar.  Hugz

12 comments:

Claudine said...

These came out wonderful, love them. The Owls are too cute.

Becca Cruger said...

The backgrounds on these are absolutely gorgeous! Those owls are awesome.

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, now, fancy these being cards!!! LOOOVE the top owl in particular. There's something cheeky about it!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Great APCs for this week, Gail! Super backgrounds!

massofhair said...

Fabulous APC's, loving the owls very much:-) xxx

fff said...

That owl is just too cute!

brenda said...

Really super work Gail and so pleased you shared it with us at Stamping Sensation challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Unknown said...


Wow, Gail, these turned out great! Those owls are too cute and both backgrounds are wonderfully rendered! LOVE LOVE LOVE :o)

Thanks for joining our challenge this week!

~Hugs~

Chelsey
Simon Says Stamp

Joan said...

Fab backgrounds and love the owls, especially the one with the hat on, thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

jenn shurkus said...

wow! awesome altered playing cards :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Alyx said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Eret said...

Fabulous altering. Love the backgrounds. They are very artsy. Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x