Thursday 19 February 2015

Mojo Flow

Hello.  Welcome.  It's a grey wet day.  Let's CRAFT!!  Any excuse I say.  I have decided to try and get a few cards ahead.  Always nice to have a few to hand for that occasion that slipped my mind.  Can't see it lasting. ....... 


I cut a panel using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die and stamped and embossed Hero Arts Artistic Fern in white.  Then I added lots of distress inks, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon.  Don't forget to wipe the embossed area to keep the contrast.  I stamped and embossed one of the tigers from Mark's Finest Papers Tiger set onto patterned paper and fussy cut.  Then I embossed the sentiment from the same set onto the same patterened paper using white embossing powder.  I mounted the panel on a kraft base.  

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 249
Hero Arts Nature Challenge
Scribble and Scrap Crafts Challenge 38 - Anything Goes
Die Cut Diva's - Words, Quotes, Sentiments 

Thanks for dropping by.  Off to tidy a few things away then I hope to be back.  Hugz

8 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow Gail, this is gorgeous! Love the high contrast with the black and white on that amazing background! What an eye catcher! hugs :)

Stampsnob. said...

Perfect background for that tigar thanks for sharing your lovely card at SFF MFP....Lis

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful background for the Tiger image. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

Marsha said...

Very nice. Great colors. Thanks for entering the Die Cut Divas challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Totally stunninggggg really great image and sponging..you are good at this technique Gail..and lucky you...you win again yuhuuuu
I have got that doll stamp already ...After I mailed Cora it comes 2 weeks after it yeah...the other bunny stamp I got three weeks after...congrats on your win..we can encouraging each other Gail if you like...hugs..Monika

Christine said...

This is beautiful. That background is amazing and just looks fantastic with the tiger. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.

Arlene said...

I knew I recognized that fern from Hero Arts. I love the tiger on patterned paper - you chose the right paper. I love the sentiment - perfect.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Debbie said...

Great artistic card. Love the background and image.Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck