Sunday 2 February 2020

Under a Lavender Sky

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the 2nd of the month so time for the first Card Chain Challenge reveal of 2020.  The colours, sketch and options proved very popular with our awesome crafty ladies this month.  I went with the colours, walnut, lavender and jade, sort-of the sketch and the bear option.  Here's the card I sent to Kath in the UK.


I have used the very lovely Blue Knight Stamps Lovable Panda stamp.  I must admit this is my second attempt.  On the first card I thought I'd try lavender panda and it really didn't suit him LOL.  So for my second try I simply masked the outside foliage and stamped the center of the image with black archival.  Then I coloured with my distress markers and gave the background a lavender distress ink wash.

Hop over to the January reveal and check out all the cards exchanged last month.

If you would like to join the fun the February sign up is open until the 6th February.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Panda is joining the fun at
Penny Black and More Challenge - Animals, Birds and Butterflies
Stamping Sensations February Challenge - Feminine
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 180 - Til Kvinnen
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Use A Critter

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous image and I love that lavender sky, Jo x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely background and a super cute image. Thank you for joining our 'Animals/birds/butterflies challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

Angelnorth said...

Adorable image, lovely to see something that really fills a card! Love the use of the colour options, the lavender sky looks great!

Linby said...

I do love pandas and this is a beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Marlies said...

A beautiful card. The panda stands out against the lilac background. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Joan said...

Cute card,
Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Anita Lise said...

So nice card you've made :) Thank you for joining us at the challenge at NSHK!
DT Anita Lise.