Thursday 17 October 2019

Who, Hoo and Whoo - 31 Days of Halloween Day 17

Hello my midnight friends.  Tonight he owls are out in a trio of colour.  I made some Artist Trading Coins using Dylusions Heads and Tails owl.  I like to make my coins in threes and I used slightly different colours for each.


Ears are important to an owl so after I stamped them on grey woodgrain card I cut them so I could have them in front of my circle die when I cut the coins.   Then I coloured with Promarkers.


Using a black Promarker I added two lines for a body and coloured the area between to match the owl colours.


I used a black Promarker to add a slightly different pattern to the background of each coin.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Halloween
Stamplorations October Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge stamp and 3 colours
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2019
Repeat Impressions DCC O219 - Circles 


12 comments:

Lyneen said...

LOVE the owl stamp on your coins, like how you did the different colors. Happy 31 DOH on the 17th!

Tink said...

Love your ATC coins!

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular ATCoins!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a Hoot ! Love these ATC coins and the colors you chose.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these owl ATCOINS...great colours and stamp!

Monika Skinner said...

Great set of AT Coins, Gail. The owl is simply beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge. Good Luck!

Heather said...

These are so fun! Love the non-traditional colors you used. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

My Side of Oz said...

I am inspired to make some coins! Your owls are great and I love that you did allow them their ears! :)

Vivian Foo said...

Love your coins!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your owl ATC coins

Esther Asbury said...

What fun ATC's! Love the owls! So happy you played along with our "Use a Circle" challenge over on the RI blog.

Julie B said...

What fun ATC's, love the ow image.
Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)