Sunday 13 October 2019

Percy

Hello.  Welcome.  Last night I was lurking on fb and stumbled into the Scrappesyken scrapping group.  I haven't visited in a while, but they are having some quick weekend challenges and Mr Mojo said 'Ooooh, let's play!!  This card is for the Steampunk Moodboard challenge.  Now, it's not a style I usually do, but whilst shuffling the stash I spotted two Sheena Douglas stamps that I had never inked up, even though I couldn't resist buying them.  So I figured this was the time to get busy with em.  Meet Percy.


Oh, isn't he just adorbs!!! 
Can't believe I haven't used him before!!


I started with this printed kraft card and cut a panel with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die.


Then I embossed the panel with Do-Crafts Triboss Pocket Watch folder and smeared it with Tea Dye distress ink. I'm calling this Bokeh.


I stamped Percy with black archival ink, coloured with distress inks and Promarkers and fussy cut.  I added four metal charms from Korthobby.no, the watch, the cog, the ace of hearts playing card and the little roundel on his hat.  I added a yellow rhinestone in the center of the roundel.  I cut one of the circles from the background card and stamped it with Gratulerer and wrote med dagen (which is a Happy Birthday greeting in Norwegian).  I mounted the panel on a grey base card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappesyken Oppgave 2 - Moodboard
Sandee and Amelie Steampunk Challenge - AG Steampunk/Industrial
Stamplorations October Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge stamp and 3 colours brown, yellow and grey
MFT Birthday Project September - Add a Dog/Cat 
Country View Challenges October 2019 - Bokeh
Korthobby's Inspirasjonsgruppe - Alt er Lov  


 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a great make - he's quite the jaunty little chap, Jo x

Monika Skinner said...

Such a cool card with a steampunk feel, love it! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge. Good Luck!

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Fantastic steampunk dog!
Thank you for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge

Sue said...

This is fab Gail, I love this dog, very handsome. Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue x

rachel said...

Lovely make! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges! Hugs rachel xx

Claudia N. said...

What a lovely card! Your steampunk dog looks so adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Claudia x

Julie B said...

A cute steampunk doggy, reminds me of our terrier.
Sorry I'm late commenting, did the wrong numbers, thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. :)