Saturday 12 October 2019

Christmas Coffee

Hello.  Welcome. Like coffee??  Tried Moose blend??
Me neither LOL.


I combined two Joy Clair sets to make this card, Merry Christmoose and Coffee Love.  I stamped the tree from the Merry Christmoose set along the bottom of the card using Iced Spruce and Evergreen Bough distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.  I stamped the coffee cup and fussy cut, and the moose's head and fussy cut and put it all together.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Joy Clair WCMD Challenge 2 - My Versatile Joy Clair Stamps
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 21 - Woodland Creatures
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas

Stamplorations CAS Challenge October



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmmmm, moose blend coffee - sounds like a winner to me! Another brilliant card, Gail, and I love that cute moose guy. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

Sarah G said...

This is such a fun design, Gail...that Moose looks like he has been drinking his own coffee :) Great to see you at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge x

cm said...

Oh my gosh! Talk about a moose-marvelous coffee card! Love it! Thank you for joining the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
~carol