Wednesday 2 October 2019

Sarcastic Hedgehog

Hello crafty friends.  It's the second of the month and time for another amazing, fabtastic inspirational
In case you are new.....

The Card Chain Challenge is an international card exchange.
You make a card, you send a card, you get a card.
Everyone gets a card!!  Everyone is a winner!!!

In the days of instant gratification and virtual products the thump of the envelope onto the doormat, the little flag raised on your mailbox, the drive to the nearest town to check the post office (pick your delivery option) never fails to set my soul aflutter!!!   

OK, I admit, it's been a long couple of days.  But rejoice, tis the most wonderful time of the year and Sarcastic Hedgehogs says;


This is the card I sent to my crafty friend Jo in the UK.  Jo appreciates a bit of sark.
I stamped Handsome Hedgehog, masking the lily of the valley stem so it didn't get ink and so didn't get stamped!  I did a watercolour wash with Mowed Lawn distress ink for the grass and then coloured the mushrooms and hedgehog with Brusho's and gel pens.  The Butterflies were stamped and coloured with gel pens.  I finished by stamping the Sarcastic Superpower sentiment with black archival.

I have a post on the Rubber Dance blog with this card.  The info is basically the same but the sark is different.  Hop over and leave me a comment and let me know which hedgehog is funniest.  There may be treats.  But it could all be just tricks.  Bwahahahaahaaa.

Check out the complete September Reveal.

If you would like to join the fun the October sign up closes 6th October.
New players always welcome.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Hedgehog is joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Masculine or Halloween/Autumn
Ally's Angels Challenge 26 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - For a Lady/Girl I made this card for and sent it to my crafty friend Jo

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Rainbow hedgehogs AND sarcasm - just right up my street! Thanks so much, your card has pride of place on my desk, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

I love that hedgehog and those butterflies. Great colouring too xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels.
DT-Mariann