Saturday 26 October 2019

Pumpkin Party - 31 Days of Halloween Day 26

Merry met Halloween fans.  Today I have been busy cooking and decorating. It was my annual harvest/thanksgiving party this evening.  26 people turned up to celebrate our friendship, another year, the produce from the garden and all other good things.  The star of the show was my modest pumpkin display.  No record breakers this year, but not the worse year I ever had.


Here's the star of the show, grown by me, carved by my man.  We call him Ed.


Here he is with his buddys.  Our real cat was not available so we got a stand in.......


I made chilli, rice and sweetcorn bubble bread, salad by my muse.  Had to refill these bowls a few times!!!  Many hungry peoples.


They were pretty quick into the cakes LOL.  I actually only made the pig shaped biscuits.  All the rest were brought by other family and friends.   Gotta love the party spirit in Norway.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

No comments: