Thursday 3 October 2019

Ocelot

Hello.  Welcome.  I seem to be oscillating between Christmas and Halloween with a few other occasions chucked in for variation.  I had some new stamps from Winnie and Walter drop through the letter box and decided to ink up a couple from this cute snowglobe/dome set.  


I stamped the dog on a piece of white card, masked his feet and stamped the snowdome from Winnie and Walters Snowy Holiday set.  I used Promarkers and tried to match the Winnie and Walter challenge colours as best I could.  I didn't want to introduce any green so I used iridescent glitter glue on the tree, and the hat and the snow!!   I fussy cut the snowdome and stamped a sentiment from the same set on a piece of ripped vellum.  For the background I used a red card base and added a blue layer that I cut with Winnie and Walters Peppermint Zone cutaway die. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Off to make something scary.  At least that's what I'm saying when my man asks what's for dinner bwahahahaaahahaaaahaa.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Winnie & Walter August/September Color Combo
Cards und More Challenge #40 - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Let's Get Ready for Christmas
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 20 - It's a Gift



 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Please could you video the oscillating? It sounds quite fascinating! Great card; I especially like the sparkly tree and totally go with your not adding green into the mix. Thanks for playing at The Crispy Kickstart again, Jo x

Sherri Thacker said...

I'm doing the same thing as you - going back and forth between Halloween and Christmas cards. LOL I have a pretty good stash of both :). Thanks for playing along with Christmas Kickstart for our challenge this week.