Thursday 10 October 2019

Little Big Cat

Hello.  Welcome.
And now for something cute.......


I got to a scrap meeting the other day, and it was all a bit last minute, so I just grabbed a handful of scraps from the mountain and chucked them in my bag, in case I needed a bit of colour.  How delighted was I to find two panels die cut from the same paper, but different sizes.  And a bit of dark blue that was the perfect size for a base card.  Sometimes the crafty Gods smile upon us.  The panels were cut with Stamplorations medium and small Crazy Double Stitch rectangle die.  I smudged the edges with some dark blue archival ink.  I stamped MFT Lovable Leopard on a scrap of white and coloured with some Promarkers borrowed from Heidi, thanks Heidi, cos I had forgot to pack my own.  Then I stamped the birthday greeting from MFT Saddle Up and Celebrate cos it seemed to be a perfect fit for my spotty big cat.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Birthday Project September - Add a Dog/Cat
Scrap the Rainbow #16 - Farsdag/Maskulint
Ally's Angels Challenge 27 
Dare 2 B Artzy October Challenge - Cute Animals

1 comment:

Mariann Jakobsen said...

So nice!
Thanks for joining our challenge in Ally's Angels.
Hugs from DT Mariann