Sunday 7 October 2018

Walkies

Hello.  Welcome.  The day after the night before and lots of places are still celebrating World Card Making Day.  I think it's totally acceptable to celebrate a day all week!  Party on!!!!!   Here's a birthday card I made using CC Designs adorable Asian Meoples.

I covered my card front with a scrap of patterned paper.  I know it's pretty!!  But sometimes we have to use the pretty papers too!!!!!  I did a bit of fancy die cutting with Amy Design Asian Scene die so it didn't cut at the bottom and then I used a craft knife to cut the rest of the aperture out.  I stamped the sentiment and embossed with white powder.  I stamped the girl and panda from the Meoples set, coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut and added them to the scene.

Thanks for dropping by.  Off to be crafty.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CC Designs WCMD Game #2 - Make a Card
Dies R Us Challenge 106 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp WCMD
Scrappiness Utfordring 9 - Høstfarger
Scrappegarasjen Utfordring 48 - Høst


5 comments:

Darlene said...

So very cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes using dies by companies carried at DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Love the title of your post too, Jo x

Maria said...

What a sweet card with the panda and girl image! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Maya said...

Ohhh this is so cute!
Love the scene you have made :)
Thank you for joining us at Scrappiness.
Hugs, Maya