Thursday 25 October 2018

Simply Scary

Hello.  Welcome.  CASology's cue card word this week is Scary.  Well, you have come to the right place!! 


I used Lost Coast Designs Evil Eye and a black card base.


I started by stamping Evil Eye on a piece of book paper that I had coloured with distress inks and added some details with red and white gel pens.


I extended the tree and coloured with a brown Promarker.  More white gel pen and some more distress inks.  I fussy cut, removing the leg on the rhs of the tree.  This adds to the CAS look but I think it also makes the image look a bit more ready to spring!!!


I die cut a yellow and a black circle.  I embossed the yellow circle with Emerald Creeks Ancient Amber baked texture embossing powder and added the black circle over the top to give me a spooky eclipse.  Boo!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Evil Eye is joining the fun at
CASology Week 318 - Scary
AAA Cards Game 126 - Moonlight
Fashionable Stamping Challenges #134 - Book Pages
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Halloween/Spooky
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Halloween/Spooky
Emerald Creek Dares - All Things In the Night
Crafty Milka I Love Math Challenge 11 - Crescent Shape



11 comments:

Greta said...

Hi Gail--now that IS scary! Came by to say a big congrats on winning the super prize at W&W! Happy to see a friend win--enjoy your shopping spree!

karen h said...

You have definitely nailed the "scary" challenge! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

LucieGCards said...

Wow! Yes I agree you have nailed the scary challenge! And I love your crescent moon too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome card! Jo x

Anna Uhras said...

Agreed!! Totally nailed this cue! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology! Anna

Jane said...

Now that is one scary image! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Fikreta said...

its so cool!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, this is very cool. Fantastic! Thank you for sharing this over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola

Macarena said...

Well, this IS creepy! The evil is really ugly and scary. The way you colored him is the main reason of his evilness, I guess. Thank you for joining SSS Monday Challenge.

Vivian Foo said...

Its Creepy cool.

Milka Gubo said...

Really scary. I love how you incorporated crescent shape in to your scary card. :o) Thank you for sharing your creation in ILMC #11 and HUGE APOLOGIZES for not commenting on your entry earlier. Life... :o) Big hugs!!! xx