Tuesday 30 October 2018

From Birdhouse to Doghouse

Hello.  Welcome.  It's the day before the Spookiest Day of the Year and I'm going all orange and black.  


Isn't that little woof just adorbs!!!!   I've made an ATC using stamps and dies from Marianne Design.  


I started by stamping the birdhouse on orange card and embossed with black powder.  I cut it with the matching die.  Then I used a 'wing' die as a guide and drew some lines to enlarge the door.  I fussy cut, added a piece of black paper behind and also saved the 'HOME' sign to put over the door.


I used Making Memories Spook Alley papers for my ATC base and cut the border from black card.  I stamped and embossed the dog on patterned paper and added more colour with Ripe Persimmon distress ink and black and red sharpies.  The 'waf' is from the same set as the dog.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you have a spooktacular day.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Marianne Design Challenge 211 - Orange and Black COL1309, COL1301, CR1242, HT1607
Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 338  it's all snippets!!!  Everything came out of the scraps folder!  No wonder that little woof is so happy!!!
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies


https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-63-cats-and-dogs-and-31-days.html

5 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant ATC Gail - and I just love the doggie! And the colours are super as well. Ha, that pooch looks as if he's thinking up some mischief!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Anita said...

great creation
Thank you for joining our challenge

Knd Regards
Anita
MDblog

Wybrich said...

Nice card!
Thanks for joining
Wybrich
DT MDchallenge blog

Henriët said...

I like how you turned the bird-house into an dogs house. Nice card!
Groetjes van Henriët
DT MD Challenge blog

Fikreta said...

its so great!
hugs