Thursday 11 October 2018

Autumn Beauty

Hello.  Welcome.  I always think this Geisha looks a bit thoughtful so I paired her with a stamp from Rubber Dance Norwegian Greetings which says Thinking of You


I made this distress ink smooshed background at the same time I made the one for the previous post, but this one has more yellow.  I stamped PaperBabes MaryLeeDee Kimono clear stamp and embossed her and the sentiment with black powder.  I coloured her with Promarkers and stamped some of the small hearts from the Rubber Dance set with red ink.  I cut the panel with Sizzix Deckle edge die and mounted on a red base card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #83 - Sketch
Penny Black and More - Autumn Splendour
Addicted to Stamps Challenge 167 - Autumn Colours
Joy Clair WCMD - Smooshing Challenge
Cards Und More Challenge #28 - Autumn

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

ITs so very pretty!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful designed card and thanks for sharing at our AUTUMN COLOURS challenge at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥ ADDICTED TO STAMPS
{aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card, Jo x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love her more and more each time I see her Gail. Super card, Thank you for sharing over at Paperbabe Stamps.
Creative Wishes Tracey DT

brenda said...

You have captured all the warm colours of this lovely season Gail and super background, many thanks for joining in with our Autmnal theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful autumn colours with oriental touch!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m