Saturday 6 October 2018

Coffee Helps

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy World Card Making Day!!  I hope you have found some time to craft and make a few cards.  I was a bit late getting started but I have a few projects to share now.  Starting off with a coffee card inspired by the photo over at The Paper Events.


I was inspired by the plaid rug and the coffee cups and used Joy Clair's Coffee Love stamp set and followed the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch.  The plaid paper is from DCWV and I used a Gummiapan Stitched Square die to cut the panel. 


One of the challenges at Joy Clair want you to make a matching envelope and mail your card.  I have decided, since I don't have a particular person in mind, and cos it's nice to share the love, that I will send this card to someone who comments on this post.  Please indicate in your comment if you would like to get this card in the post.  If there is more than one person interested I will get Mr Random to pick the winner.  I will post worldwide.  

Update:  The winner of my coffee card
Mr Random says.......
Congrats Susan Renshaw.
Please email me your address and I'll get it in the post to you. 


Thanks for dropping by.  Back very soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Joy Clair WCMD Challenge - Make and Mail
The Paper Events WCMD #1 Photo Inspiration
Tuesday Morning Sketches 473
Fashionable Stamping Challenge 134 - Quote Away
Simon Says Stamp WCMD






10 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun way to kick WCMD with this fun coffee card! I like how you combined the challenges together to come up with this fun coffee card, and I for one would be more than grateful to receive it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!!

Lotte said...

I Would love to receive this card I lov coffee ...

Melina Dahl Minas kreativa said...

Beautiful autumnal card <3

Macimbalo said...

I love your plaid - and the whole card!!! Thanks for sharing with Joy Clair on this WCMD 2018 Challenge!

Melissa Craig said...

Coffee does help. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

The card is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola

Fikreta said...

its so great!

Unknown said...

Nice coffee card and matching envelope! It is in such neutral colors and would be a nice card to send to a guy. Looks like you had fun on WCMD! Jerrie

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lovely card Gail!
I would have loved to swap with you...but realise you have put it up as a draw. May the luckiest person win!! (Hope it's me!)