Saturday 6 October 2018

Breath of Autumn

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy World Card Day.  I made this card using Rubber Dance stamps.  


Isn't that Geisha a beautiful stamp??  The October Rubber Dance challenge is all about colours and or make a greeting card.  Well, had to go with the theme, it being World Card Making Day an all that.......


I started by stamping the Geisha stamp onto my card and a piece of scrap paper.  I cut out the image from the scrap paper and used it to mask my card.


Then I blended Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries distress ink over the image.  Oooh look!  It's a selfie!!  Keeping my craftie shots close cos my space is pretty full with stuff at the moment.  


I stamped the flower from Rubber Dance Carved Whimsy Wood set three times and blended Spiced Marmalade distress ink on them.  Can you blend one colour??  Well, I did.  Heavy in the middle, lightly on the outside.  I cut out two of the flowers and the third one just the center.  Using black archival ink I stamped the large leaf from the Big Maple set and also the sentiment on shrink plastic, added some orange distress ink and heated.  Then I stamped the same sentiment from the Affirmations set using red Staz-on.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/311557542913461/

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Geisha is joining the fun at
Tuesday Morning Sketches 473
Winnie & Walter WCMD - Stamp Images Mash Up
Winnie & Walter WCMD - Ink Blending Challenge
Simon Says Stamp WCMD
Scrappiness Utfordring 9 - Høstfarger


4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Gail - this card is stunning! I love that image and the ink blending you did. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Great card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Maya said...

Love the colours you have used,
wonderful card.
Hugs, Maya