Thursday 25 October 2018

Santa's Truck

Hello.  Welcome.  I was lucky enough to win this stamp and die set at the Rudolf Days challenge a few months ago, and since it's Rudolf Days again, I thought it was time I used it.  I've made a masculine xmas card in traditional colours.


I used a gold textured base card.  I cut a piece of white hammered card with Stamplorations Snowy Stitched Hills die.  I stamped the truck, the pile of presents and the tree, coloured them with Promarkers and used the dies to cut them.  This is an unbranded set but I liked that the dies cut really close.  Thanks Maureen for this lovely set.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
October Rudolf Days Challenge
Allsorts Challenge Week 490 - Traditional Christmas Colours
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 408
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 10 - Mann og Dies

8 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Ionabunny,
Happy Rudolf Days
What a fab card made with your winnings.
I love that truck stamped images it's very brilliant and coloured prefectly.
Beautiful design also.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

brenda said...

A. pretty seasonal creation for our Christmas lheme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in. Greetings from Spain, Bx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card and a lucky win, they make a wonderful little scene.

Sue xx

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely golden card to show off your tree, truck and gift.. great dies to cut nice and close, fab card Gail.

Gunn Anita said...

What a great card:) Love the coloring on the car:) Thank you for joining Our Challenge at Kreativ scrapping:)
Hugs from DT Gunn Anita

Fikreta said...

beautiful card.

scrappymo! said...

So glad to see you using your prize! This is such a lovely masculine looking card. Your colouring looks great and I like the design. I think the stamp and die are made by Michaels, if I remember correctly Their brand is called Recollections I think.

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Inger Marie said...

So lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Kreativ Scrapping
Hugs from DT Inger Marie