Sunday 28 October 2018

Incrementally

Hello.  Welcome.  Sssh!  I'm supposed to be doing something else but when I posted my last card I happened to see Etsuko's post on the Paperartsy blog.  Flushed with my initial 'stamping platform' success I decided to try a bit of shadow stamping.  


Well, I like it!!  


I added a piece of grid paper to my IKEA frame and positioned my card and HP1103 stamp.  I stamped with black archival, moved it a cm and stamped with Ripe Persimmon.   Nice!!!!  But I thought the gap was a bit big so I moved it back a bit, stamped with Dried Marigold, moved it back a bit and stamped with Mustard Seed.  (no picture sorry, it was too blurry!)


I thought the black had suffered a bit so I put the card back in the original position and restamped the black archival.  I stamped the sentiment from SIDD1 and used the distress inks to make the sunburst pattern and edge the card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Now I really must go and eat some cake tidy up after yesterday's harvest party.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperartsy Topic 18 - Stamp Platform Techniques
Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge 71
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Inktober
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Shades of Autumn

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! I love this, Jo x

brenda said...

Great design Gail and so effective, thanks for sharing another piece of your artwork at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Dora said...

Very pretty creation.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.