Sunday 7 October 2018

A Rainbow of Distress

Hello.  Welcome.  I am not the fastest card maker so having an event like World Card Making Day to kickstart Mr Mojo is a blessing.  I have spent some time in my crafty space making a few more cards.  Here's the first one - Bunny in a rainbow of flowers.  


I used a white card base and Right At Home Bunny Hugs stamp set.  I stamped the bunny and masked.  Then I stamped the flower in a rainbow of distress inks and used black archival for the centers and the sentiment.  I used a watercolour wash of Mowed Lawn distress ink for the grass.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT WCMD - Flower Power
MFT WCMD - ROYGBIV
Joy Clair WCMD - Rainbow Colors
Winnie & Walter WCMD - Clean and Simple
Country View Challenges October - Plant-tastic



5 comments:

Suzanne H said...

What a cute card!

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Sue said...

This is really lovely Gail, great flowers, cute bunny, and one of my favourite sentiments! I'm rubbish at making cards too, I only do them when I need to. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a fun week, Sue xx

Craftyfield said...

Lovely CAS design, Gail, the rabbit is fun too! Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.

Evelyn Walter said...

What a lovely and cute card! I love your flowers and the little bunny is so funny!
Thank you for playing with us this month at Country View Challenges!
Have a good day!
Evelyn