Friday 3 June 2016

Fashion Queen Turtle Dreams

Hello.  Welcome.  Just wanted to share the card I sent to Betty in Nebraska for the May Card Chain Challenge.  I have been participating in Deborah's card chain challenge since Jan 2014.  I am proud to be a part of this international card exchange with so many talented crafty ladies.  Wot no blokes?  Come on blokes, where are you?  Also never had anyone from a country beginning with L, O, Q, R, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z.  Is there a county beginning with X?  

If you don't know, we make a card, send a card and get a card.  It's fun.  If you would like to join the fun there's still a couple of days to sign up for June.  



The background is tissue paper brayered with green acrylic paint.  I paper pieced the Prima doll and added the sentiment.  

You can see all the cards exchanged in May HERE
Sign up for June HERE

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz 

Joining the fun at
Scrappegarasjen Oppgave 24 - Stempel 
One Crazy Stamper June Challenge - Anything Goes 
The Craft Barn Challenge - Two Papers

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That is SUCH a pretty card....reminds me I have one of these dolls in my stash, must dig her out! I've missed a few of these - but simply too busy atm. Maybe in a few months!!!! Good on you for getting them done every month!!

Synnøve said...

Such a sweet card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrappegarasjen this time!
hug, DT-Synnøve

maria f. said...

She looks so cool with that texture-y tissue paper BG.

Scrappegarasjen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing with us at scrappegarasjen.